The Challengers Soccer Club is undergoing a makeover.
In the 2014-2015 youth soccer season, Challengers is moving to the Strikers Youth Soccer club and greatly simplifying its offering with purpose to:
- Focus on training, structured and unstructured, featuring Tumba Training
- Significantly lower cost, see below
- Leverage the infrastructure and talent pool of the most successful adult soccer program in the area.
- Implement a long term development approach including rich and diverse soccer training opportunities.
We will be originating this new approach limited to only 4 teams ages U12 and below.
Location focus is central and northeast Naperville, western Lisle. No players excluded based on where they live.
Tryouts: arranged after Memorial Day per age group as needed based on pre-registration. We encourage you to register now at this site. We welcome full and partial teams to pre-register.
What do you get and for how much?
Training/Practice – two 90 minute sessions per week conducted by Tumba training
Games – fall and spring NISL/IWSL league entry, level appropriate
- U8: $650, includes both fall and spring, practices and games
- U9/10: $700, includes both fall and spring, practices and games
- U11/12: $750, includes both fall and spring, practices and games
Initially, we will not be entering tournaments and indoor. As the season progresses we will consider other activities in addition to league games which may include tournaments and indoor.